Tamasenco is a game development studio with 6 years of experience in online games. Our track record begins back in 2011 and for the past 2 years, we have shifted our focus to mobile gaming. We have already developed 3 titles in-house, while 3 more are in production. In 2017 we took up the role and responsibilities of a publisher as well, collaborating with other studios.
Are you a PHP or Unity developer? Perhaps an Illustrator or Copywriter? Check out our current openings below! If there is no corresponding opening for you at the moment you can still send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always on the lookout for new talent!
Junior Copywriter (ATHENS)
If you are passionate about art, copy and storytelling, keep reading - we want to meet you! We are looking for a copywriter to help develop the narrative of our games and the creative writing needs of our advertising campaigns. You will be tasked with the creation of informative and engaging content about our products and services. Please submit -along with your application- a portfolio and/or links to your published work.
- Work with our established Creative team and enrich the output with engaging content that captivates our audience.
- Production of written content to support in-game events and other engagement initiatives.
- Create content to guide players through our games.
- Identify trends,develop insights and brainstorm with our team in order to develop ideas that will facilitate the growth of our games.
- Develop content and write copy primarily for email, digital and in-game communications. You may also be asked to contribute to social, interaction flows, educational pieces and anything else that has to do with written and verbal communication.
- Write and edit copy to fulfill a variety of needs, including but not limited to: UI copy, web, email, educational, product details and features, in-game messages, and interaction flows.
- Develop serialized content for a weekly Newsletter that provides value to the audience and drives engagement.
- Work in concert with marketing analysts and other internal teams on content performance to continuously improve content quality, targeting and conversion.
- Always be looking for content ideas – snippets from conversations, quotes from players, concepts from meetings, community chatter, outer space, etc.
- Work with the internal teams to understand our offerings, support product launches and marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with designers and agency partners to provide content ideas and collectively develop targeted marketing campaigns with a consistent end-to-end experience.
- Collaborate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions and visual design.
- Strong ability to speak, read, and write fluently and efficiently in English.
- Having experience with concurrent multiple projects is a major plus (each with multiple stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams).
- Background and knowledge of copy development in multiple aspects of digital media including social media, web banner campaigns, email marketing, online advertising and web site content.
- Basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing and advertising.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field is nice, but not required.
- Content marketing – content creation, storytelling.
- Great communication skills and team spirit.
- Strong initiative in taking up tasks and resolving issues.
- Creative advertising agency experience? That’s a plus. Strong background and interest in gaming? That’s a plus too!
- Great sense of humor.
Tamasenco is a promising game development startup with a vision to be one of the leading companies in the game industry by bringing polished and exciting games to the global market. We work in a fast growing market with great opportunities and we are looking for driven people to join our team. With us you can expect:
- To be part of a recognized leading games studio in Greece and member of the gi cluster.
- A full time job with Competitive salary and bonuses.
- To control your own time at the office with our flexible working hours.
- A modern and pleasant working environment with all the fun stuff!
- Easy commuting options as we’re located 1’ walk from the Metro Station.
- Opportunities for learning through courses and seminars.
- Regular attendance to global conferences.
- A Nerf Gun with lots of ammo!
Tamasenco is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applications without regard to race, gender, disability or any other protected class.
Please contact us at email@example.com.